Frequently Asked Questions.
Welcome to our FAQ section for our online store specializing in S925 silver jewelry. Here are some commonly asked questions and their answers:
“S925” refers to the purity of the silver used in the jewelry. It indicates that the jewelry is made from 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% usually composed of other metals for added durability and strength.
S925 silver jewelry is generally hypoallergenic as it contains a minimal amount of alloys. However, individual sensitivities may vary. If you have known allergies to silver or other metals, it’s always best to consult with a dermatologist or avoid wearing silver jewelry altogether.
To keep your S925 silver jewelry looking its best, it’s important to take proper care of it. Here are some tips:
1. Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place, preferably in a jewelry box or pouch to prevent tarnishing.
2. Avoid exposing your jewelry to harsh chemicals, such as household cleaners or perfumes.
3. Clean your S925 silver jewelry regularly using a soft cloth or a silver polishing cloth to remove dirt and oils.
4. If tarnishing occurs, you can use a silver polishing compound or a mild soap and water solution to gently clean the jewelry.
Like all silver jewelry, S925 silver jewelry can tarnish over time. Tarnishing occurs when silver reacts with sulfur compounds in the air, moisture, or certain chemicals. However, with proper care and maintenance, you can minimize tarnishing and keep your jewelry looking beautiful.
Authentic S925 silver jewelry should have a hallmark or stamp indicating the 925 purity level. This stamp is usually located on the inside of a ring band, the back of a pendant, or on the clasp of a necklace or bracelet. Additionally, reputable online stores will provide detailed product descriptions and specifications, along with clear images, so you can make an informed purchase.
Yes, we offer refuds and exchanges. Please check out our return and and refund policy.
Our products are shipped from China and will be shipped within 72 hours. The shipping fee can be shipped by country, and the shipping fee for each country is different. Free shipping for all orders; shipping time ranges from 6-15 days;
All of our products are silver jewelry with a silver content of more than 92.5%, which conforms to international standards and supports the identification of professional institutions. (Because it is a handmade product, it is difficult to avoid non-quality problems such as hand marks and small friction. Perfectionists please consider seriously)
The products are all taken in kind, and there are slight differences due to different monitors;
We take customer privacy and data security seriously. Our website employs industry-standard encryption and security measures to protect your personal information. We do not sell or share your data with third parties without your consent, and we adhere to all applicable privacy laws and regulations.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team. We are here to assist you and provide an enjoyable shopping experience.